Saturday, 29 July 2017

My Current Lust List


It feels like a lifetime since I last created a lust list post, and as I love them so much I thought it was about time I did one again.

I have chosen some of my current Fav designer items for you to hopefully drool over with me.

So, sit back, relax and enjoy.


This is my DREAM Gucci bag and everyone I show it to hates it, but it has stolen my heart




Sophia Webster shoes are what fairytale, princess dreams are made of and these are a great piece combining function and beauty together.



Who doesn't love a well fitted white jean? I deffinatley do and these Frame ones with rips in the right places look so flattering, I wish I had a pair in my wardrobe.



STUNNING! Vivienne Westwood combining a classic clock face with her iconic logo is pure perfection.





Gianvito Rossi always seems to get it right and these are just a piece of me, love them.


Lets finish off with a little bit of Louis, this new season very bag is gorgeous and if it was less than its £2000 price tag i would for sure love to own it.



comment your lust lists below as i would love to check them out!




No comments:

Post a Comment