Wednesday, 14 June 2017

NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation Review



Now i am not a professional nor do I understand make-up or skincare all that well but, I just HAD to write a post about this foundation.

I'm not the type of person to really recommend beauty products, but this has me throwing its name around to everyone, I LOVE IT!

About a month ago I decided I wanted to try a new foundation as mine had begun to oxidise badly once been worn all day. I would get home and notice patches and breaks in the coverage, and it was not on.

So, i visited Selfridges in Birmingham where a lovely sales assistant helped me find my shade and which foundation would suit me best.

She got it spot on and i can't thank her enough.



My Perfect Shade is Fiji



Now i get that this foundation isn't exactly cheap and at £34, you could buy way more than foundation in a high street beauty shop, but you really do get what you pay for.

Water based, build-able coverage and it doesn't leave me orange after a full days wear.

So, if i haven't persuaded you already to check out this foundation, the fact that they have 20 shades that match pretty much every skin tone should.





No comments:

Post a Comment