3Sixty Gymwear


As I have written posts previously on fashion and also my personal fitness, it made sense to do a post that combines both!

3Sixty Gymwear is a fitness brand I discovered on Instagram not that long ago and after talking to the lovely Ben from the brand, I managed to get my hands on a pair of their leggings and a vest, and I must say I am not disappointed in them AT ALL!

I received these items on Friday morning (after missing the delivery on Thursday) and could not resist trying them on right away; comfortable from the word go meant that I wore them in my next gym session Saturday morning to put them to the test.



Saturday morning was back, shoulders and core workout, so I was getting pretty warm during my session and the vest was breathable and lightweight and not hindering my movement at all – exactly the same for the leggings too!!







Honestly guys and girls, if you are looking for VERY reasonably priced gymwear you should deffo check out 3sixty Gymwear, and use my code Charli10 for an extra 10% off!!

Comments

Popular Posts